We believe in creating unique brands and experiences with our clients … without the HEADACHE.
If you’re ready to take your brand to the next level with our design services – let’s #getXCLD – hire us!
If you’re just getting your brand started or in need of a makeover, this package is perfect for you. It is a fun and personal brand development process that is custom to your business. We’ll research your market together & review your briefing to bring your ideas to life. Let’s make sure your first impression is the best impression.
This package includes:
• 30 minute Skype consultation
• Moodboard + color palette
• Logo design + submark
• Font + pattern selection
• Brand style guide
• Stationery design (biz cards, letterhead, envelope)
Timeline: 2 weeks
Website Design \\
So you’ve already got your logo and branding. Complete your brand’s online presence with an effective website design. Beautiful branding, S.E.O and a functioning website is the key to getting out there as a professional. We build websites on WordPress to tie your brand and message together.
This package includes:
• Comprehensive web design homework
• 30 minute Skype meeting
• Desktop + Mobile Web Design (5-page design)
• Basic blog design + full post feed
• Custom Sidebar buttons
• Skype tutorial on how to manage your site + 2 weeks support
Timeline: 3 weeks
Branding & Website \\
If you’re ready to invest in yourself and you want to take your business to new heights, this is for you. We believe in creating unique brands and experiences, so we’ll work side-by-side with you to ensure your brand aligns with your vision and your website isn’t just a pretty site but a functioning one as well.
This package includes:
• Comprehensive brand development homework
• 60 minute Skype session to design your game plan
• Branding package
• Web design package
• Opt-in PDF design (1-page)
• Social Media Design (Facebook + Twitter)
Timeline: 4-5 weeks
1. The Consult + Booking. After you get in touch, we’ll set up the initial Skype consultation so we can get to know each other. We want to learn all about your business and goals, and learn how we can help you accomplish them with our services. From there, we’ll send the project’s deposit invoice and get you booked in our schedule!
2. Inspiration. Once you’ve booked your project in our schedule, we’ll send you some homework to complete regarding your brand. You’ll gather visual inspiration for your brand via pins on our secret Pinterest board full of branding inspiration (think colors, patterns, outfits, interiors, etc.) so we can get familiar with the styles you like.
3. Moodboard time. Now the fun begins! The first step of the branding process is the creation of an inspiration board or moodboard. We’ll study your homework and create a color palette along with style inspiration that will set the overall tone of your new brand.
4. Brand Creation. When you’ve approved your moodboard, we’ll move on to the part you’ve been waiting for – your design mockups! We’ll send you three initial logo concepts, and you’ll choose the one you want to move forward with. You’ll then have two revision rounds to get it looking perfect.
5. Polish + Deliver. Once we’ve finalized your main logo, we’ll create your brand board and any other elements listed in your branding package. Again, you’ll have two revision rounds to get these elements looking right. Once you’ve approved the elements and your final payment for the branding services is made, we will package up your files and send them to you via a convenient dropbox link for download.
Now that we’ve completed your branding package, it’s time to move on to your website!
6. Website design. Your site photography and content will be requested prior to this step and before we go to the development stages. We’ll design the mockup of your layout and interior pages, then send to you for review. You’ll have one revision round to request changes or tweaks to the website. After that, your final payment is due.
7. Website development. Once you have signed off on the design, your site goes to our developer to code. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for this development phase. At the end of this step, you will be delivered a link with the live demo site for your review and approval.
8. The launch. Now that we’ve completed your branding and transferred your website, we’ll give you a tutorial to show you how to make updates to your site from the backend. And thennnnnn, it’s time to reveal your new brand to the world! We’ll share it on our blog and social media to make sure your gorgeous new brand gets the attention it deserves.